Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Germany


                         The sun does not forget a village just because it is small.
                                                                                                       - African Proverb


Bleeding Heart Flower
                                            
Eberhardzell, a lovely village in the southern part of Germany.

This postcard makes me think of my sleepy tiny village or so it was. Nowadays, that said village is not so sleepy anymore, a traffic jam right in front of our house greets me around 7 o'clock in the morning.
But when I was young, hmmm I'm still young ^^ what I mean is 7 years old young or younger than that, there was a cornfield  behind our house and a small sugar cane plantation. And I can name all of my neighbors,  I think. But now I hardly know anyone, except for the old ones. The cornfield and the sugar canes are long gone but I still hear some birds chirping, quite a comforting sound and that assures me, I'm home.

No comments:

Post a Comment